• World News
  • Politics
  • Economy
  • Stock
  • Editor’s Pick
Global Trading Markets
Politics

BREAKING: Federal Appeals Court Allows Trump to Ban AP From Oval Office – Trump Responds

by June 6, 2025
June 6, 2025

A federal appeals court on Friday allowed President Trump to ban the Associated Press from the Oval Office, Air Force One and Mar-a-Lago.

In April, a federal judge granted the Associated Press a preliminary injunction against the Trump White House’s ban on their access to the Oval Office and East Room.

In February Trump blocked the far-left AP from the Oval Office from defying his executive order renaming the Gulf as “Gulf of America.”

While traveling to the Super Bowl aboard Air Force One, President Trump not only changed the name of this vast body of water but also declared February 9, 2025, as the inaugural “Gulf of America Day.”

However, the far-left AP has resisted Trump’s executive order.

“Today our AP White House reporter was denied access to the Oval Office because the Associated Press recognizes the international body of water on our southern coastline as the Gulf of Mexico, while acknowledging President Donald Trump’s order to rename it the Gulf of America,” said AP Pentagon Correspondent Tara Copp.

The Associated Press filed a lawsuit against the Trump White House and a federal judge previously sided with the AP.

In April US District Judge Trevor McFadden, a Trump appointee, granted the AP’s injunction against the White House and lifted the block as the lawsuit makes its way through the courts.

“The court simply holds that under the First Amendment, if the government opens its doors to some journalists — be it to the Oval Office, the East Room, or elsewhere — it cannot then shut those doors to other journalists because of their viewpoints. The Constitution requires no less,” Judge McFadden wrote in a 41-page opinion.

Judge McFadden clarified that the government can choose which journalists to participate in specific interview.

“Today, the Court grants that relief. But this injunction does not limit the various permissible reasons the Government may have for excluding journalists from limited-access events. It does not mandate that all eligible journalists, or indeed any journalists at all, be given access to the President or nonpublic government spaces. It does not prohibit government officials from freely choosing which journalists to sit down with for interviews or which ones’ questions they answer. And it certainly does not prevent senior officials from publicly expressing their own views,” the judge wrote.

On Friday the DC Circuit Court of Appeals ruled 2-1 that President Trump can ban the AP from the Oval Office.

The three-judge panel included the majority: Rao (Trump), Katsas (Trump) and the dissent: Pillard (Obama).

President Trump celebrated the win.

“Big WIN over AP today. They refused to state the facts or the Truth on the GULF OF AMERICA. FAKE NEWS!!!” Trump said on Truth Social on Friday.

The post BREAKING: Federal Appeals Court Allows Trump to Ban AP From Oval Office – Trump Responds appeared first on The Gateway Pundit.

previous post
“We Don’t Confirm Schumer Donors” – Musk Ally Jared Isaacman’s Democrat Donations Torpedoed NASA Appointment, Sparking Speculation Over Elon’s Angst
next post
Caught: Trump Admin Helps Capture Former Arkansas Police Chief Who Escaped Prison While Serving Murder Sentence After Nearly Two Weeks on the Run

You may also like

Florida Redistricting Could Lock Democrats Out for a...

August 31, 2025

MSNBC Panel Talks Banning All Firearms After Trans...

August 31, 2025

HUD Secretary Scott Turner to BOOT ILLEGAL ALIENS...

August 31, 2025

Joy Reid Admits to Being DEI While Wearing...

August 31, 2025

Chicago’s Far-Left Mayor Brandon Johnson Signs ‘Protective Order’...

August 31, 2025

Victor Reacts: Your Tax Dollars Fund Man-Made Horrors...

August 31, 2025

Blue Light’s Shadow: A Weapon of Social and...

August 31, 2025

JD Vance TORCHES Politico for Attack on Special...

August 30, 2025

Federal Judge Blocks Kari Lake from Firing VOA...

August 30, 2025

Trump DOJ Civil Rights Division Under Harmeet Dhillon...

August 30, 2025

    Fill Out & Get More Relevant News


    Stay ahead of the market and unlock exclusive trading insights & timely news. We value your privacy - your information is secure, and you can unsubscribe anytime. Gain an edge with hand-picked trading opportunities, stay informed with market-moving updates, and learn from expert tips & strategies.

    Recent Posts

    • Florida Redistricting Could Lock Democrats Out for a Decade

      August 31, 2025
    • MSNBC Panel Talks Banning All Firearms After Trans Shooter Targets Catholic School: ‘Do What Australia Did’

      August 31, 2025
    • HUD Secretary Scott Turner to BOOT ILLEGAL ALIENS from Section 8 Housing — Proof Of Citizenship Now Required For All Tenants

      August 31, 2025
    • Joy Reid Admits to Being DEI While Wearing a “F*ck Donald Trump” Hat (VIDEO)

      August 31, 2025
    • Chicago’s Far-Left Mayor Brandon Johnson Signs ‘Protective Order’ to Try and Block Trump’s National Guard Deployment, Vows to ‘Take Any Action Necessary’

      August 31, 2025
    Footer Logo
    • Privacy Policy
    • Terms & Conditions

    Copyright © 2024 GlobalTradingMarkets.com All Rights Reserved.

    Global Trading Markets
    • World News
    • Politics
    • Economy
    • Stock
    • Editor’s Pick